Well this is my second blog unfortunately. The reason is that i barely have the time. I don't have Internet access at home unless my laptop feels like it wants to catch a signal, even then it can be very slow. It even decide that is doesn't want to keep the signal.
I do have Internet access at work but it limits the websites that we are allowed to go on. So this blogging thing is a little hard. I work and go to school so there's barely time. I know there's the weekends, but I also volunteer for a church and for a running candidate for mayor. The thing is when I have the time to blog there is either no computer or no Internet access.
P.S well at least I did my other assignments. If only there was enough hours in my day.
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment